– Shelter “byGG” – a cool experimental housing concept combines sculpture and architecture to create a cocoon style habitation space.
– Sixty Eight competitive designs of the Great Tower for London, which was never built.
– I’m obsessed with this electronic magazine lately – Llamas’ Valley. Inspiring, tasteful and full of great original content.
– The rebirth of the pocket watch – a fun and multifunctional watch by Mathieu Lehanneur.
– Hysterical – Avocado Bathtub by glorious David Mitchell and Robert Webb.
– Cool aerial nude photography by John Crawford.
– Dante’s nine circles of hell recreated in LEGO.
– Probably the most satisfying trash can ever made.
– Finally! Chameleon bandage.
– I feel that I should introduce you to such a thing as Russian sarcasm. This pseudo guide to Norilsk would be a place to start.
Have a nice weekend, guys!