finding comfort, style & dignity in small spaces
– Possibly the best looking patisserie shop I’ve seen to date.
– My friend Joe of the great Bookofjoe blog spotted this stunning trailer (and even had a look inside).
– Love these playful plates by Duncan Shotton.
– Simply wow. A 15th century cathedral transformed into a modern bookstore.
– An amazing view of a bike jump.
– Have been hypnotized by this picture all day.
– The end of Starbucks? A cool concept for a digitalized barista kiosk.
– A new to-do app that holds a lot of promise (I’m still loyal to my teuxdeux though).
Have a pleasant weekend, ladies and gents!
No comments yet, be the first!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.