Who doesn’t love a good makeover? Especially if it involves small space creativity. Seattle based artist, designer and welder Michelle de la Vega took an old tired garage and turned it into a full functioning and visually stunning little house. Most fixtures and pieces of furniture were custom built for the project or salvaged, refurbished and repurposed by the designer/owner. The place is only 250 sq. ft., but thanks to clever space-saving solutions, it seems bigger; and there are no compromises in comfort.
- Boring Garage Turned into Fancy Small Home in Seattle - Decoist
- Shoebox Dwelling « pint-sized house
- The Old Garage Turned into a Cool Small Home - Interior Design, Home Design and Furniture on Tiktock2u.com
- | Flaunt Longmont!!
- Когато децата пораснат
- De garaje a mini-casa - Decoracion
- Casas pequeñas pero con mucho estilo | Ideas que pueden inspirarte