- Seven innovative buildings, designed to fit in tight urban spaces.
- A lovely and touching article about Russian museum cats. (via @zomgmouse)
- Startling animation. 1000 years of war in 5 minutes.
- An unsettling anti-smoking campaign – Tobacco Body.
- What an incredible and admirable gesture – a man turns his home into a public library.
- Levitating water… Mind-boggling.
- Stunning tea illustrations (made of actual tea) by Andrew Gorkovenko.
- And finally – a very inspiring TED talk by writer Kathrin Schultz on the psychology of regret (via Brain Pickings).
Have a great weekend, folks!