Everyone who occupies a small urban kitchen knows how difficult it can be to fit a full-size dish rack in it. It takes way too much counter space while offering only one function. How wasteful. Well, this dish rack by Australian born and New York based designer Sally Rumble is different. It folds flat when not in use. Simply slide out one side to make it three-dimensional again. And when you’re done – the rack can be stored away easily or used as a tray.
- Not Even Your Tiny, Crummy Kitchen Is Too Small For This Folding Dish Rack
- Not Even Your Tiny Kitchen Is Too Small For This Folding Dish Rack | Gizmodo Australia
- Ссылки и мысли #74 : Тысячазнаковбезпробелов
- どんな狭いキッチンでも大丈夫、畳めるディッシュラック | Today Tops
- Mechanical Dish Rack — Shoebox Dwelling | Prtty Pictures