+ Table series by Amsterdam based studio Fraaiheid is a line of multifunctional pieces that can be used for working and dining. The + in the name refers to the connecting principle. Each table can be assembled in minutes without the use of hardware or tools, simply by interlocking the parts. The pieces are made from CNC-cut laminated birch plywood and come in a variety of colors.
- Delightful on many levels – desserts, inspired by modern art. And more.
- Rejoice, lazy humans, there is now a cleaning robot for an iPhone.
- Now this is seriously cute – Helveticat.
- Another creative way to deal with cordage - Wire Blooms.
- Utterly awesome idea - The Minuum Keyboard Project.
- This is how vintage social networking might look.
- Absolutely stunning yarn typography installation by Pae White.
- And something universally beautiful and for some lucky people nostalgic – The Quiet City: Winter in Paris. #sigh
Have a great weekend, guys!
- If you get as amused by steampunk kitch as I do, you will enjoy this – 16 steampunk interiors.
- Absolutely stunning wooden bike.
- Probably the cutest office accessory I’ve seen.
- House-shaped jewelry – yes!
- Love this Mondrian inspired comic book.
- Definitely worth spending 2 min and reading – Meeting Henry Miller’s Widow by Pablo Coelho.
- And something for visual pleasure – New York Day stop-motion video.
Have a nice weekend, ladies and gents!
- If you are a typography lover – feast your eyes. Beautiful animation by Cauboyz.
- Cool idea – an iPad case with transparent storage.
- Yay! Swissmiss’ beautiful and minimalist to-do app, TeuxDeux, relaunched with many sexy new features.
- This neat website shows real-time cyber attacks map.
- Camera Setup Special Effects - amazing.
- The Band-aid reinvented. Finally…
- Cute. Cat origami instructions pillow.
- This made my day today. Penguins Being Penguins.
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!
- Hilarious and adorable photo series - A Day in the Life of a Squirrel.
- Apparently separating Oreo cookies is very important. How important? Watch.
- Incredible telescopic view of a volcanic eruption from space.
- Fun Hermes fingerskating ad.
- Love this cat duvet cover. Wishlisted.
- Astonishing photographs of the sun by Alan Friedman.
Have a good weekend, everybody!
- Shocking truth about wealth distribution in America.
- Very impressive. Slow and quiet demolition of a building in Japan.
- Great interactive website – Magnifying the Universe.
- These cat sticky notes are adorable.
- What does 200 calories actually look like? See these compelling photographs.
- Have we been listening to Beethoven wrong all this time?
- Stunning ticket art by Mia Wen-Hsuan Liu.
- Interesting book design - Fahrenheit 451.
Have a great weekend, folks!
- Definitely backing up this great Kickstarter project – Connex modular wine rack.
- Shaking dogs pictures. Enough said.
- Amazing – a pen that allows you to draw in 3D space.
- This transforming house is all kinds of awesome.
- The world’s most expensive Starbucks coffee drink.
- Think your home is small? Look at Hong Kong’s illegal microapartments.
- Very clever. Can You See The Meaning of Life poster.
- How To Tie a Bow Tie – lovely tutorial and a fun animation. And yes, bow ties are cool.
Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!
- What if milky way were visible in New York. Amazing photo collages.
- The Eames house needs your help.
- Funny and adorable squirrel feeder.
- That’s how they cut ice in Japan.
- If you haven’t marveled at this super dry material – you should, it’s amazing.
- Moon hoax not – the video that proves that in 1969 it was easier to land on the moon than fake the footage.
- A new brilliant marketing move – interactive mannequins.
- And something for the senses – Cabin Porn, a blog dedicated to cabins.
Have a pleasant weekend, guys!
- A stunning animation – Life Cycle of a Drop of Water.
- This Astronaut Comforter made me chuckle. I would have loved it when I was 5.
- An amazing human story made entirely of foam - The Eagleman Stag.
- Possibly the cutest toothpick holder I’ve seen so far.
- Hilarious. Dark Day, a cool parody of the famed Nuit Blanche.
- These polyethylene vases are fantastic.
- An interesting minimalist concept - Sleepbox Pods hotel in Moscow.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
- People with the Eames fetish – for your enjoyage! Eames Lounge Chair debut in 1956.
- Really heart these tool-themed temporary tats.
- I dedicate this to everyone who hates winter as much as I do – People vs Winter.
- Data storage in DNA becomes a reality? #Gulp…
- Possibly the most elaborate hand drawn maze ever made.
- Ever wondered how to wash hands in space? Watch.
- A dramatic surprise button ad now has a sequel. Equally dramatic.
- Self-driving car on a parking lot… I can see 27 ways how it can go wrong in New York City. Impressive nonetheless.
- Beautiful and fun hotel design in Barcelona.
- If the weather is keeping you indoors, you might as well watch this documentary about the Wall Street crisis. I just did, it’s fascinating.
Have a safe weekend, folks!