- Beautiful site! Interactive collection of Leonardo’s works.
- A bird nest made from a planter? Yes!
- Mind-bobbling sculptures by Tomohiro Inaba.
- Death Star ice mold – every proper geek needs one (I do).
- Absolutely beautiful animation about nature and science – Ode to a Flower.
- What a great idea - a to-do list for things you want to do, not the things you have to do.
- Ever had to clean a big fondue dish? If you have – you’ll appreciate this little invention. Fondue Mugs.
- A world without textiles is a ridiculous place according to this funny new IKEA campaign.
Have a lovely weekend, folks!
- Everyone who travels a lot will appreciate this innovation – ExtraLarge flexible bag.
- Stunning appetizer utensils - Scoop-Stab-Spread.
- Simply mesmerizing - laser cut street map.
- What a timely topic… Portraits of gun owners in their homes.
- Half chair, half harp – one awesome object.
- Fascinating and mind-blowing – inside Bank of England’s gold vault.
- This app sounds absolutely fantastic. Let’s hope it really is. Mailbox for iPhone is launching this year.
- And something any gadgeteer can use – a battery powered portable changing station.
Have a restful weekend, everyone!
- What a cool idea – biblio-mat, a used book vending machine.
- Minimalist wooden Christmas tree beautifully packaged.
- What words really mean: David Foster Wallace’s dictionary.
- A beautiful short documentary about landmine clearance.
- A bit disturbing and yet stylish - 72 year old man models teen-girl clothes.
- Some interesting insight about Google Glass.
- The history of high heels – fun article.
- Incredible unknown oceanian species.
- Hilarious video – which dog is the guiltiest.
- And an eye-candy for book lovers – colorful book stack snapshots.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!
- Social space architecture by Matthew Mazzotta – cool structures and a beautiful concept.
- An official cat toy of NY – The Sky Scratcher.
- 40 interesting small bedroom ideas.
- Architects and designers created a series of downloadable architectural structures for dogs.
- A bright approach to social adverts – Dumb Ways to Die.
- Highly silly, but fun – If Fonts Were Cats.
- The most beautiful butcher shop I’ve even seen.
- Stunning images of Earth from space.
Have a fantastic weekend, folks!
- An utterly stunning project – Wine Museum in Lavaux.
- Raising an Eames aficionado? Then this East House block set is a must.
- Fascinating. Birds teach secret passwords to their unborn chicks.
- The Ministry of Silly Walks clock – instantly wishlisted .
- Wild animals like you’ve never seen them before – amazing photography by Tim Flach.
- Something cool for next summer – Yield picnic bag/blanket.
- Gorgeous and designy new hotel in Nolita, NY.
Have a fantastic weekend, everybody!
- This London Heathrow airport time-lapse video reminded me of toy planes on a string.
- Just in Case – very timely and beautifully designed survival kit.
- Cool hiccups cure device.
- 382 Moleskines died in the making of this video – A Year In Full Colour.
- Colorful shades made out of recycled skateboards.
- Compelling portraits of soldiers before, during and after Afghan deployment.
- Fun idea – digital clock comprised of 24 analogue clocks.
- Bookmarker – a bookmark with incorporated sticky notes. Genius.
Have a lovely weekend, folks!
- A cloud if burned out bulbs can make a cool installation.
- An epic buss ad.
- A Nutella bluetooth speaker? Yes, please!
- If you are into time-lapse photography – you will love this gizmo. Camlapse.
- Incredible origami models of iconic Russian cathedral.
- Manmade rainbows. (via swissmiss)
- Great idea for stackable containers.
Have a fantastic weekend, guys!
- Amazing installation – “Rain Room“.
- Beautiful subway photography by Nick Frank.
- Mind blowing futuristic concepts by Shimizu corporation.
- Those with cardboard fetish will love the Chip clock by Capital Craft.
- Another Rube Goldberg’s free-running machine.
- Marker art – stunning wall drawings by Charlotte Mann.
- Oh, critics… 15 scathing early reviews of classic novels.
- If you’ve ever baked a multilayered cake, you know why this is awesome – layer cake cutter.
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite so funny, disturbing and sad. Miss Lovely Eyes Contest, 1930.
- Fruit and veg in MRIs – incredible animations.
- And finally – don’t miss Felix Baumgartner’s record-breaking jump from the edge of space this weekend. This animation shows the dive in spectacular resolution.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Are we all hostages of modern comforts? An astounding account of what can happen if the lights go out.
- Possibly the cutest and smallest humidifier ever made. All it needs is a glass of water and a USB port.
- Funny – the hall of unwanted dotcoms.
- This little iron is amazing. Two plates, no ironing board, fits in a pocket – every shoeboxdweller’s wet dream.
- Incredible microscopic photos.
- Trace of Time clock – wipes out tasks as they happen.
- This is a serious contender for my holiday list - an iPhone cable that also acts as a flexible tripod. Awesome.
- And finally – a great selection of space-saving staircases.
Enjoy your weekend, everybody!